Thursday, December 3, 2015

I Am a Muslim that makes me?


I Am a Muslim that makes me?


In response to recent hate crime and bullying against Muslims due to islamophobia, we walked the streets of downtown Toronto to see the reactions of Canadians on what they think makes a Muslim.
The response was touching and inspiring.
In addition, to see peoples reaction to islamophobia we wrote the word "terrorist" (one of the few words Muslims have been called, myself as well in addition to other verbal attacks). Every single passerby who spoke to us was offended and apologetic to see the word.

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d746Fckf2A[/embed]


#Coexist
I urge non-Muslims to learn about the true Islam. Pick up a Quran and learn for yourselves the truth. People may interpret any faith in how they choose to perceive it, but the Quran is the only unaltered message/scripture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment