Thursday, March 24, 2016

Girlfriend's REVENGE Pepper Sprayed Toilet Paper in Butt Prank

Girlfriend's REVENGE  Pepper Sprayed Toilet Paper in Butt Prank


Polish girls are funny. They have a surprisingly sharp sense of humor, with a grasp of sarcasm that is comparable to American girls. I was warned before my arrival that I’d have to tone down my humor because Polish girls wouldn’t get it, but if anything it was the opposite. I could dial it up from what it was in Iceland and Denmark. I was surprised that my American-style humor transferred so well until I discovered that they love American movies and television. The funniest girl I ever dated was Polish, even though her English wasn’t that great. If she had been more fluent in English and could have expressed herself fully, the title of this book might have been Marry Poland. Girlfriend's REVENGE  Pepper Sprayed Toilet Paper in Butt Prank

No comments:

Post a Comment